Compact Flash GPS Receiver
Small latest technology SiRF III GPS to fit in Compact Flash format. Use it in any PDA with a CF slot or with the optional PCMCIA to CF card converter in any laptop with a PCMCIA slot. Very sensitive unit! Low Power Unit. Highly Recommended!
- CFA compliant.
- SiRF Star III/LP low power All-in-View high performance 20-parallel channels.
- Supports Standard NMEA 0183 command: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG.
- SingleSat updates in reduced visibility.
- Superior urban canyon performance.
- FoliageLock for weak signal tracking.
- Optional external antenna.
- Built-in Antenna for high sensitivity to satellite signal.
- LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix.
Fits into any CF slot on a PDA or with optional sleeve into PCMCIA slot on a Laptop. Drivers provided for Windows. None needed for PDAs.
- CF to PCMCIA adapter for use with a Laptop. Optional external antenna.
- Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
- SiRF Star III chipset
- C/A Code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
- Position: 15 meters, 2D RM 7 meters 2D RMS, WAAS corrected 1-5 meters, DGPS corrected
- Time: 1 micro-second synchronized to GPS time
- Dimension: 83 mm x 42.8 mm x 13.3 mm
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 90mA (inc antenna)
- Datum: WGS-84
Hot Start: 1 sec. average
Warm Start: 38 sec. average
Cold Start: 42 sec. average
Reacquisition Time: 0.1 sec. average
GPS output data: NMEA 0183 protocol, supports command GGA (1 sec), GSA (1 sec), GSV (5 sec), RMC (1 sec), (VTG and GLL are optional).
Baud Rate: 4800 bps,N,8,1
Dynamic Condition Maximum Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max.
Maximum Velocity: 515 meter/sec. (1,000 knots) max.
|Compact Flash to PCMCIA Adaptor: