1. SiRF StarIII chipset 20 channels.
2. Allowing user to store up to 60000 points.
3. Two NiMh batteries for more than 20 hours continuous operation.
4. USB interface.
5. Power On/Off button for easy use.
6. Three preset saving intervals (Time/Distance) can be selected by slide switch.
7. Three LEDs to show the status of GPS, battery and memory.
8. MMCX port for external GPS antenna.
9. USB G-mouse function.
10. Configuration Wizard helps you to quickly make the configuration.
11. User friendly Windows based software utility. User may use the software utility to do the following functions:
n Upload recorded data
n Change Recording Interval
n Configuration setting
n Delete recorded data
n Exporting and mapping your recorded data:
(1) Exploring to KML (Interface with Google Earth)
(2) Show recorded data on Google Maps
(3) Text format
(4) Excel file format