1. GPS/GPRS personal locator.
2. GSM/SMS/GPRS communication.
3. Omni-directional high sensitivity GPS antenna which can receive GPS signal from all direction.
4. New technology and latest GPS SiRF-Star III chipset! Excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
5. Remote command control via mobile phones or through online software.
6. Receive phone calls to have two way communications.
7. Monitors can track the person without interfering him, LIVE! Real-Time tracking!
8. Locate the locator holder by just pressing a button on PC software or through mobile phone via SMS (short messaging system)
9. Three quick dialing buttons for 3 preset phone numbers.
10. Works worldwide! Support 4-frequency GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ and GPRS class 12.
11. SOS button send out exact location for immediate rescue/action.
12. Independent SOS (emergency) button which will send GPS location information via SMS for up to 3 preset numbers (it can be 3 sets of different numbers than the 3 sets of quick dialing numbers).
13. Device can be connecting to PC by using a USB cable for setup the arguments (package comes with mini USB cable when you purchase the device).
14. Report device holder’s position at a preset time interval.
15. Low battery notification before the battery dies out! Worrying free on why the locator wouldn’t respond for this kind of situation!
Professional Call Center program, supporting the operating system such as Windows 98 /2000 /XP, also supporting up to 5 sets of TR-102's tracking function at the same time by using the GPRS mode. Clicking on one of the TR-102's user name from the Call Center program will open a browser with the latitude and longitude information displaying as a point at the center of the maps.google.com. The display map is Google's patented right.
It comes with AC charger. You can select car charger.
GSM module: embedded GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz , GPRS class 12
GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
C/A code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Antenna Type: Omni-directional GPS antenna
Position Accuracy: 10 meters, 2D RMS
Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 m/s
Time Accuracy: 1 us synchronized to GPS time
Default datum: WGS-84
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec., average
Hot start: 1 sec., average
Warm start: 38 sec., average
Cold start: 42 sec., average
Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max.
Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max.
Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
Jerk Limit: 20 m/sec3
Operating temperature: -20° to 55° C
Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
Dimension: 115 mm × 45 mm × 22.5 mm
Voltage: Rechargeable and replaceable 1300 mAh battery (3.7V), 5V for charging input.
Charging connector: DC 5V
Standby time: Over 100 hours
Talking time: 5 ~ 6 hours
LED: 3 LEDs showing Power, GPS and GSM status.
Key: 7 Keys for Power On/Off key, Emergency key, Intimate call * 3, Lock key and Answer/Reject key.
USB port: Mini USB port for connecting to PC.
SAR: GSM850 Head: 0.758
PCS1900 Head: 0.735
GSM850 Body(GSM): 0.206
PCS1900 Body(GSM): 0.177
GSM850 Body(GPRS): 0.21
PCS1900 Body(GPRS): 0.223