This waterproof GPS receiver connects to one of these devices
1. USB port on a PC or Notebook.
2. Serial Port (and also a PS/2 port or a USB Port) on a PC or notebook. This is the preferred solution as no drivers are required.
3. A variety of PDAs see selection below. All the PDA cables require a car cigarette lighter to provide power.
or our FreeCruiser PDA holder for the ultimate in-car navigation experience. No additional cables are required when used with a FreeCruiser, and the FreeCruiser PDA holder also charges your PDA. See GPS Accessories for full details of the models supported.
A cable must be ordered as well, unless you are using it with the FreeCruiser, with the ITO VSD tracking product, or other custom electronic device.
- SiRFstarIII GPS Chip
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Low power consumption and ultra mini size, only 41 x 41 x 18 mm.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for memory, RTC backup, and Fast Time To First Fix (TTFF).
- Support NMEA0183 v2.2 data protocol.
- Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- Waterproof design for all weather.
NMEA 0183 and WGS84 Datum
GPS Protocol: GGA, GSV, GSA , RMC,(optional VTG,GLL)
Series TTL and RS-232 I/O
- Tracking up to 20 satellites
- Position: 5m w/o S/A
- Time: 1 micro-second synchronized to GPS time
- Acquisition: -148 dBm
- Tracking: -159dBm
- Operating Temperature: -40oC~ 85oC
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Waterproof: Yes
- Sleep mode power saving: Yes
- RTC Support: Yes
- Power Supply: 3.3 to 5.0V DC
- Power Consumption: 80mA
- Acquisition: 0.1 sec. average
- Hot start: Hot start: 1 sec (Min.)
- Warm start: Warm start: 38 sec (Average)
- Cold start:: 42 sec (Average)
Please select a cable below unless special use:
|GMouse Cable -: